100 Book Challenge Rules:
- Challenge is open to readers 8 and up.
- Each title can only be counted once per calendar year.
- Magazines and comic books do not count.
- Only titles completed before December 31st, 2018 will count.
- All formats of books count including E books, Audio books, and graphic novels.
Read 100 books between January 1 and December 31st, 2018.
Record the titles of the books your read in your log. Bring your log to the library once you have read 100 books. Log sheets must be back by January 8th, 2019.
Patrons who have read 100 books will receive a prize and an invitation to the recognition reception.
Stop in the library to sign up and pick up your log.
Call with any questions: 563-3340